Blog Awards…thank you… thank you very much….
I want to thank all my teachers, my Mom and Dad… my family who…. blah blah…
LOL OK I’m sorry, I just wanted to lighten up a bit…and tell everyone who thinks of me for awards, how very decent of them…I am grateful.
The first award I received was this one from MS. Glider Rider… at http://ladyridesalot.blogspot.com Thank you dear lady for your very kind words regarding my blog…it really does warm me….
Every now and then, around this big place we call the Bloggosphere, we Bloggers like to give a shout out to each other for our unique and creative masterpieces. No… no big cash prizes or a three day vacation to the Bahamas, or anything like that. Just the satisfaction that someone else out there recognizes your efforts as a job well done.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
The second one is from Back Seat Biker Momma @ http://backseatbikermomma.blogspot.com/ she’s a lovely gal… who I think has a very special blog going…showing a very different perspective of the companion rider. I hope you will be sure to visit her soon…
I have been awarded this wonderful, Lovely Blog Award from
Back Seat Biker Momma…and I’m glad she thinks enough of my work to express such lovely sentiments toward me and the blog!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2)Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will be passing this award to:
1. Buford Pickleberry… cuz his blogs are fun, educational, and employ honest humor.
2. Craig at Dragon Wheels…his words lift me up to the mountains of his Welsh Homeland, his descriptions encourage me to write better… you can find him @ http://dragonwheels.wordpress.com
3. My dear friend Pappy…he deserves this, because if not for him…I wouldn’t be blogging here… he turned me onto blogging and onto twitter… I love him more than I care to admit…he’s been more than a special friend.
4. Julie, at Riding Solo is a talented bloger and photographer, I would like to have a few more of you go check out her blog…she’s worth the trip…
5. Swag’s Rant… I can’t express how much I enjoy his rants, his photos…he’s a keeper in my book!
6. Two Wheel New England… what a wonderful travel blog this is! I love this site!
7. Faceyman’s Motorcycle Adventures… This guy’s blog is becoming quite good! By George, he’s getting the hang of it… you go Faceyman!
8. Fred Motorcycle Company… I love this man’s knowledge of motorcycles…I respect his knowledge… he’s worthy…
To all of you who read this… and all who have blogs I follow… I want you all to know, I follow you for your own special reasons. There is value in your blogs that I find important to me… and I read most of you very often…